Intro | Our
History | St.Ursula
A Company of St. Ursula in the United States was born
in the year 2000.
Drawn by a deep inner call, we give ourselves to God
in consecrated celibacy. By firm and life-long promises,
we commit ourselves to this Ursuline life of. . .
- deep prayer,
- Gospel values,
- a contemplative quest to find God everywhere and reflect Jesus Christ to others,
- regular gatherings for sisterly support in our vocation,
- participation as lay Catholics in the Churchs life,
- peace-making and justice-building in personal relationships and in society,
- supporting ourselves as single persons in our chosen occupations and residences.
In Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas, Companies of
women have been living St. Angela Mericis original
vision of consecrated life and lay spirituality for centuries.
Most belong to the Federation of the Secular Institute
of St. Angela Merici. All have the same spiritual
mother and are part of the same spiritual family.
For more information about the Company of St. Ursula, download a PDF version of our brochure or go to the Contact Us page to have it mailed to you.
back to top